Tripkicks CEO, Jeff Berk Shares his top tips.
Source: Business Travel Life
Featured in Business Travel Life, seasoned road-warrior, and Tripkicks CEO, Jeff Berk shares his top tricks for traveling for work. Tips include:
- Make it a “Bleisure” trip, or add an experience component to it.
- Know your essential apps.
- Have the right battery power backup, like the Anker PowerCore 20100
- Get over your fear of doing things by yourself
- Don’t underestimate the importance of self-care
- Embrace your inner foodie, and sample the local cuisine
- Make a point to visit some friends and family when you’re in town.
- Be efficient with your time to stay productive during all of that time spend waiting
- Learn to be a more effective packer
Read the entire post to learn the detailed tips.